If you are looking this holiday season for a gift that can be enjoyed all year long, and you have a DOCTOR WHO fan in your life, may we suggest a six-month subscription or a twelve-month subscription to DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE?
We recently received DWM #467, which was a special issue containing an extra mini-magazine, as well as collectible postcards featuring all twelve Doctors, in addition to the regular full-size magazine. It flew off our magazine rack so fast that many customers were disappointed in not being able to purchase it, and it’s no longer available from the distributors in Britain.
To avoid such disappointments in future, why not purchase a six-month or twelve-month subscription? We usually are the first retail outlet on the East Coast of the US to have the new issues in stock, and that way you will never miss out on an issue.
We offer two options for our subscriptions.
* If you are local to our bookstore at 65 James Street in Worcester, you may pick up your monthly issue here via our “pull service”. When we get our shipment each month, we’ll pull a copy, put it on reserve at the desk for you, and notify you by e-mail or telephone that it has arrived.
* If you would like DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE delivered to your door each month, we offer mail order to anywhere in the continental US! Magazines ship via USPS Priority Mail, due to postal regulations regarding printed matter with advertisements enclosed.
A major benefit in purchasing a subscription to the monthly releases of DWM is that it works out to a flat price in US dollars per issue… regardless of the often variable price of issues due to the fluctuating market value of the British pound or the Euro.
We’ve been watching a trend that suggests more and more of our DOCTOR WHO customers want the security and savings available from a subscription plan.
Subscription pricing is as follows.
1] PULL SERVICE [pick up at Annie's Book Stop of Worcester]:
* A six-month subscription will be $55.00, or $9.17 per issue, regardless of cover price
* A twelve-month subscription will be $105.00, or $8.75 per issue, regardless of cover price
2] MAIL ORDER SERVICE [shipped directly to you via USPS Priority Mail]:
* A six-month subscription will be $78.19, or $13.03 per issue, regardless of cover price – this includes shipping [normally $5.95 per shipment]
* A twelve-month subscription will be $153.19, or $12.77 per issue, regardless of cover price – this includes shipping [normally $5.95 per shipment]
Subscriptions do not include the irregular DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE SPECIALS, published several times a year, or other DWM offerings such as DOCTOR WHO BOOKAZINE. Please feel free to inquire about these items.
These prices for the six-month and twelve month subscriptions are good between now and February 1, 2014 if purchased at Annie’s Book Stop of Worcester in person, by telephone, or via e-mail. More information can be found at http://www.anniesbooksworcester.com.
Thank you for your support and patronage!
—Patty and the staff of ABSW