For many of us, September means the end of vacation for working folks, the return to the classroom for students and teachers, and cooler weather inspiring those inclined to “nest” a bit… cooking, redecorating, crafting, writing… and above all, READING!
We’re looking forward to receiving lots of new titles from Fall 2013 catalogues, issued by publishers big and small, and to displaying and selling them here in our bookstore. In addition, we continue to stock many, many used books from trade-ins and warehouse visits.
But what about those who can’t get to our bookstore, either because of geography or mobility issues?
We have several table events scheduled for the new few months at local assisted living centers for senior citizens. Our schedule so far for September:
* Thursday, September 5th from 11AM-2PM – The Lodge at Eddy Pond in Auburn, located at 669 Washington Street
* Thursday, September 12th from 11AM-2PM – The Hermitage / Golden Living Center in Worcester, located at 383 Mill Street
* Thursday, September 26th from 12noon-3PM – Tatnuck Park at Worcester, located at 340 May Street
And more offerings from your friendly neighborhood full-service bookstore…
* We’re not limiting our offsite events to assisted living centers. If you would like us to set up an Annie’s Book Stop of Worcester table event at your company, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We’ll soon be launching a series of “shopping nights” for local businesses and corporations here in central Massachusetts. Keep an eye on your mailbox.
* We’ve had a great deal of interest expressed in having us host “book salons” and “write-ins”… details are being finalized.
* Don’t forget that we also offer mail order services, worldwide! Please feel free to inquire via telephone or e-mail.
And as always, keep checking in with us for our full calendar of author signings, workshops, and ‘socials”.
—Patty and the staff at ABSW